Ten questions stand between you and your certificate:
1. What percentage of people actually want to be called by their last name by healthcare professionals?
1% of people
10% of people
80% of people
33% of people
2. How much more satisfied will patients be with their care if they know a little something about you?
24% more satisfied
42% more satisfied
50% more satisfied
90% more satisfied
3. By how large of an effect size does saying a negative feeling out loud reduce its activation in the amygdala compared to controls?
d = .10
d = .78
d = .87
d = .45
4. How much more likely is it that your patients will like you if you sit down and talk to them rather than standing up above them?
56% more likely
36% more likely
15% more likely
77% more likely
5. How many more forecasting or orienting comments do never-sued doctors make for their patients compared to sued doctors?
6. What's an example of an open-ended question?
When's your birthday?
How does that land on you?
Are you in any pain?
Do you smoke currently?
7. How much more will patients like you if your face reflects the very feelings they're expression?
d = 4.15
d = .78
d = .53
d = 1.45
8. What percentage of what we say do patients accurately remember?
9. How would you put a patient at ease you've never met before?
10. What would you do if you had to put a patient through something uncomfortable?
Whose name should we put on it?
Where should we send it to?
I've got it! Nice work. I'll grade it and get you your official certificate within 3 business days.